Who requires a Surrogate mother?
Having a surrogate mother can be viable option in cases such as:
- Inability to conceive because of uterine irregularities
- History of multiple failed IVF cycles without a known cause
- Delayed parenthood due to career or other life circumstances.
- Due to circumstances, unable to carry a pregnancy and have a biological child.
- Underlying medical condition that could cause great risk to yourself or your baby during pregnancy
- Same-sex male couple or single fathers